A facial cream specifically designed to repair damaged skin and fix problems caused by benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.
- Repairs post acne extraction and damaged skin
- Relieves redness, sensitivity, flakiness and dryness
- Contains 23 potent active ingredients
- Volume: 1 oz (30 ml)
This face cream is designed to repair damaged skin and accelerate wound healing for popped pimples. It also solves the problems created by other acne ‘solutions.’
When skin has been savaged by conventional acne treatments, this cream plays peacemaker. NERD Nourishing Cream restores calm and moisture to skin that is dried out, reddened and irritated by salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, harsh astringents and exfoliants. It’s a high-comfort cream that works three ways to be your skin’s antidote to chemical warfare. It soothes inflammation, feeds skin with ceramides and moisture, and helps skin rebuild its own acne-resisting barrier. Plus, it absorbs quickly to leave skin looking smooth — never greasy.
All over face, after cleansing and treatment. Wear under makeup or alone.
For best results, apply a thin layer as the last step in your skin care routine day and night. Make sure to massage all the goodies in.
Six Superpowers in One
- Wound Healers: Soybean extract, naturally occurring amino acid, Indian pennywort extract, Japanese knotweed root extract.
- Moisturizers & Conditioners: Hydrolyzed wheat protein, macadamia oil, extract of comfrey roots.
- Anti-Inflammatories: Licorice root extract, cucumber extract, Chinese skullcap root extract, green tea leaf extract, chamomile flower extract.
- Antioxidants: Rice barn oil extract, rosemary leaf extract.
- Skin’s Natural Building Block: Six different types of ceramides.
- Fortified Skin Barriers: Olive-derived hydrocarbon oil, shea butter.
Our Nourishing Cream is specifically designed to:
- Repair: Acne skin is usually damaged, especially when not handled carefully. Every time you pop a pimple, a small wound forms.
- Soothe & Heal: Acne treatments which use benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid work by disrupting your facial ecosystem, and they dry out your skin in the process, leaving your skin with side effects such as redness, sensitivity, flakiness and dryness.
- Nourish: Moisturizes extremely dry skin.
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Squalane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cholesteryl Hydroxystearate, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryzanol, Arginine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glucosyl Ceramide, Phospholipids, Cholesterol, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter), Hydrogenated Lecithin (Soybean), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols (Phytosterols), Ceramide 2 (NG), Ceramide 6II (AP), Ceramide 5 (AS), Ceramide 3 (NP), Ceramide 1 (EOP)